Cleveland Music Lovers Tour
Mar 10-11, 2018
Only $49 deposit required to reserve your seat.
Balance due Feb 2, 2018
Tour Dates: March 10-11, 2018
Approximate Return Times
Deposit of $49 per person required to reserve your seat. Deposit is non-refundable!
Full payment due February 2, 2018.
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. Taxes & tips are included!
To book over the phone please call (866) 208-2950
- This tour includes a ticket to a performance at the KeyBank State Theatre in Cleveland. Our tickets are on the mezzanine level of the theatre. The theatre is a 100 year old heritage building and does NOT have elevators. You will need to climb stairs to the second floor to reach your seats.
Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- $49 deposit per person due at time of booking to reserve your seat. Deposit is non-refundable!
- Full balance is due by Friday February 2, 2018. A reminder email will be sent to all passengers a few days before the payment deadline.
- No refunds after February 2, 2018.
- Your seat is fully transferable to anyone else at any time without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
- We do not charge single supplements or surcharges! Are you travelling by yourself? We guarantee to find you a roommate of the same gender or we pay the surcharge!
- Of course if you wish to have a private room by yourself, that is no problem and you can pay the Single occupancy rate. Other options are Triple occupancy (if three of you are travelling together and wish to share a room) and Quad occupancy (if four of you are travelling together and wish to share a room).
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical/Travel Insurance
- Emergency medical insurance is highly recommended for all passengers.
- If you do not have coverage under an existing policy, please contact Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
Perched right on the shores of Lake Erie in Cleveland, Ohio are the greatest stories and biggest names in music at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
The experience includes 4 theaters, multiple interactive stations and 7 floors of exhibits that tell the story of the world’s most powerful art form.
Rain - Beatles Tribute
RAIN - A Tribute To The Beatles celebrates the 50th anniversary of the release of Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band! For the first time ever, RAIN will bring the historic album to life in its entirety for this psychedelic multi media spectacular at the equally legendary KeyBank State Theatre in Cleveland.
This mind blowing performance takes you back in time with the legendary foursome delivering a note-for-note theatrical event that is the next best thing to seeing the Beatles.
This bus tour includes mezzanine section tickets to this performance.
KeyBank State Theatre
The KeyBank State Theatre had the distinction of being the venue with “the world’s longest theater lobby” when it premiered Feb. 5, 1921.
The lobby also displayed four (now-priceless) murals by American modernist James Daugherty. Opened as a movie/vaudeville house, the theatre attracted such legendary performers as Abbott & Costello, Fred Astaire, Judy Garland, Jack Benny and The Marx Brothers.
Restored to it's original glory, what a wonderful and memorable venue for you to watch the Beatles Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band performance by Rain.
A wonderful group dinner awaits you at the iconic Nightown music venue, prior to the Beatles tribute show and is included as part of the tour price.
Our menu includes 3 different appetizers to start followed by your choice of one of four entrees and then a choice of one of three desserts.
Beverages are not included in the meal. Please order all beverages from the cash bar and settle for those directly with the bartender.