Spring Shopping Weekend to Pennsylvania
Apr 28-29, 2018
By the end of April, winter will be over and spring will have sprung. What could be better to welcome spring than a 2-day shopping weekend to tax-free Pennsylvania to spruce up your wardrobe and just get away for a couple of days.
We do want to caution you though. This tour is called the "Shop, shop, shop till you drop" tour. We're not kidding! Although you will be very tired when you get back to Toronto, it will have been totally worth it. Sometimes the prices at the outlet malls in Pennsylvania are so low, they're just plain silly! And there's no sales tax in PA on clothes, children's products and many other categories!
We hope you will join us on this tour that sells out every year.
Approximate Return Times:
Apr 28-29, 2018
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars, all taxes included.
To book over the phone, please call (866) 208-2950
- We do not charge single supplements or surcharges!
- Are you travelling by yourself and are willing to share your room with one other person? We guarantee to find you a roommate of the same gender or we pay the surcharge!
- If you wish to have a private room by yourself, that is not a problem, simply choose single occupancy at the time of booking and pay the single occupancy rate.
Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 30 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 30 days before trip departure date.
- Your seat is fully transferable to anyone else up to the time of departure without penalty.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
Emergency Medical Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip.
- Both CAA and RBC Insurance sell such insurance online or you can also call Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111 and one of the agents will be pleased to assist you.