2 Day Shopping Trip to Pennsylvania
No sales tax on clothes and many other categories! Leave on Saturday morning and return Sunday night!
Shop, shop, shop till you drop!
We're not kidding. Although you will be very tired when you get back to Toronto, it will have been totally worth it. Sometimes the prices at the outlet malls in Pennsylvania are so low, they're just plain silly! And there's no sales tax in PA on clothes, shoes, children's products and many other categories!
We leave Toronto on Saturday morning and return on Sunday night at approximately 10 PM.
Because we are away from Canada for more than 24 hours, you are allowed a duty free allowance of $200 per person. Alcohol and tobacco cannot be purchased on this tour.
Approximate Return Times:
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars, all taxes included.
To book over the phone, please call (905) 891-0111
- 2-day shopping trip to Erie & Grove City, Pennsylvania.
- Round-trip bus transportation on a deluxe highway coach with a bathroom on the bus.
- One night stay right next to Millcreek Mall.
- Buffet breakfast on Sunday morning.
- Bus transportation to the shopping venues.
- Complimentary shopping bag and discount coupon book at Premium Outlets in Grove City. (Normally a $7 cost)
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks on the bus.
- Complimentary WiFi at hotel.
- Fully escorted trip with tour director available 24/7 throughout the trip.
- All tolls, taxes and tips.
- We do not charge single supplements or surcharges!
- Are you travelling by yourself? We guarantee to find you a roommate of the same gender or we pay the surcharge!
- If you wish to have a private room by yourself, that is not a problem, simply choose single occupancy at the time of booking and pay the single occupancy rate.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Full 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 30 days before trip departure date.
- Your seat is fully transferable to anyone else at any time without penalty.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10 and older are welcome on this trip. Price for children is the same as for adults.
- If only one parent is travelling with the child, please ensure that you bring the appropriate papers/permissions allowing you to cross the border with the child without the other parent.
Emergency Medical Insurance
- Emergency medical insurance is highly recommended for all passengers. If you do not have coverage under an existing policy, please contact us at the number below and we will be happy to make arrangements. (905) 891-0111