1000 Islands Day Trip. 2½ Hour Cruise. See the "Lost Ships"
IMPORTANT! Please review our COVID-19 Safe Travel Procedures requirements. Click here.
The Lost Ships of the 1000 Islands Cruise is a 2½ hour boat cruise that departs from Gananoque in the 1000 Islands. This Canadian Signature Experience takes you through the picturesque 1000 Islands Region as you see the lavish homes of the rich & famous on “Millionaire’s Row”, discover the remarkable feats of engineering required to build the St. Lawrence Seaway and the 1000 Islands International bridge and more! In addition this cruise includes video and audio commentary as it sails past the sunken wrecks of 7 ships to truly bring events and stories of this area back to life.
This tour is entirely in Canada. Passports are NOT required.
Fri Aug 6, 2021
Sun Sep 5, 2021
Sat Sep 18, 2021
$159 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe motorcoach with a washroom.
- One ticket for the 2.5 hour "Lost Ships" boat cruise.
- Morning rest stop at The Big Apple for early lunch. Price of meal not included.
- Evening rest stop at OnRoute Trenton for early dinner. Price of meal not included.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes.
Approximate Return Times
- Scarborough 8:15 PM
- York Mills 8:40 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 12+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.