1000 Islands Lunch Cruise + Historic Kingston Bus Tour
Your trip starts with a 3-hour "Heart Of The Islands" cruise through the 1000 Islands with a fabulous lunch included. After the cruise and a little bit of free time at the Kingston waterfront, you will experience a guided bus tour of the city with a local expert to discover the amazing history of this city. Did you know that Kingston was the first capital city of what was then known as the United Province of Canada?
Sat May 23, 2020
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- 3-hour "Heart Of The Islands" Lunch Cruise with buffet lunch aboard the Island Queen included.
- 1-hour guided historical bus tour of Kingston with local tour guide included.
- Free time in Kingston harbourfront area.
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available at all times during tour.
- All tips & taxes included!
Approximate Return Times
- Whitby 8:40 PM
- Scarborough 9:10 PM
- York Mills 9:35 PM
- Mississauga 10:05 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 14 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 14 days before trip departure date.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
3-Hour "Heart Of The 1000 Islands" Lunch Cruise
The Island Queen is a triple decked paddlewheeler in the Mississippi River boat style, richly adorned with oak panels and antique tin on the interior and with a capacity for 250 passengers! There are 3 decks. Our lunch will be on the 2nd deck, which is covered and enclosed. After the lunch, you will be welcome to visit the top open-air deck and enjoy the nice breezes and the bucolic serenity of the 1000 Islands region.
The lunch buffet typically consists of: A variety of salads and sides, AA Beef Medallions in a beef marinade, Roasted seasoned chicken breasts and Vegetarian chili followed by a chef's choice of dessert and tea/coffee. The menu is adjusted seasonally, and could be subject to change. A full-service cash bar is available on board, please settle your bill for drinks directly with the servers.
Kingston Guided Tour
Explore over three hundred years of history in Canada’s first Capital and a World Heritage Destination.
Hear tales from the time of the early settlers and fur traders and explore this military outpost and a major town of industry, it's architecture and the personalities that helped build the city and the country.