Algonquin Park Fall Colours Hiking Tour
Hike in the breathtaking scenery of Algonquin Park during the fall season as many of the trees such as maples, aspens and red oaks all change colour. Our day trip includes a visit to the Algonquin Park Visitors Centre and two optional hikes, one is rated easy and the other one is rated moderate-to-difficult.
Thu Sep 24, 2020
Mon Oct 5, 2020
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
$125 per person
To book over the phone,
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with washroom.
- Admission to Algonquin Park.
- Visit to Algonquin Park Visitor's Centre.
- 2 Hikes, both optional.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the tour.
- All tips & taxes.
Approximate Return Times
- Vaughan 7:50 PM
- York Mills 8:25 PM
- Mississauga 8:55 PM
- The first hike is a 1.2 km loop, rated easy on flat level ground and most of it is on a wooden boardwalk and suitable for everyone. Fast hikers will be able to do the hike twice in about 40 mins. Those hiking at a leisurely pace will be able to do it once.
- The second hike is a 2.2 km loop, uphill one way. It is rated as moderate to difficult with rough terrain, exposed tree roots and rocks. The climb is steep in some sections but you are rewarded with a spectacular vista when you reach the summit.
- Both hikes are optional. If you decided to skip the second hike, you will be taken back to the visitor's centre where you can enjoy the beautiful deck, the bookstore & giftshop, restrooms and wifi.
- Depending on trail conditions and with advice from Algonquin Park staff, the hike trails may be changed upon arrival at the park.
- Please note that this is a long day and we do not return to the Toronto area until approximately 8:30 PM.
- We also stop for lunch and dinner on the way to and from the park. You are welcome to bring a packed lunch and beverages or purchase something to eat at our stops along the way. Various fast food outlets will be available at our stops. Meals are not included in the tour price.
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 2 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 2 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling with Children
- Children 10 & older are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as that for adults.