Algonquin Park Fall Colours Hiking Tour
IMPORTANT! Please review our COVID-19 Safe Travel Procedures requirements. Click here.
We will check the weather 2 days before the tour departure date. If the forecast calls for heavy rain or storms, this tour will be cancelled and re-scheduled. An update will be posted here 2 days before departure.
Please note this is a long day and we do not return until approximately 8:00 PM. This tour is NOT recommended for those with mobility issues. Comfortable walking or hiking shoes are recommended.
Hike in the breathtaking scenery of Algonquin Park during the fall season as many of the trees such as maples, aspens and red oaks all change colour. Our day trip includes a visit to the Algonquin Park Visitors Centre and two optional hikes, one is rated easy and the other one is rated difficult.
Tue Oct 5, 2021
$139 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone,
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with washroom.
- Admission to Algonquin Park.
- Visit to Algonquin Park Visitor's Centre.
- 2 Hikes, both optional. More details below.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the tour.
- All tips & taxes.
Approximate Return Times
- Vaughan 7:30 PM
- Mississauga 7:55 PM
- The first hike is a 1.2 km loop, rated easy on flat level ground and most of it is on a wooden boardwalk and suitable for everyone. Fast hikers will be able to do the hike twice in about 40 mins. Those hiking at a leisurely pace will be able to do it once.
- The second hike is a 2.2 km loop, uphill one way. It is rated as difficult with rough terrain, exposed tree roots and rocks. The climb is steep in some sections but you are rewarded with a spectacular vista when you reach the summit.
- Both hikes are optional. If you decided to skip the second hike, you will be taken back to the visitor's centre where you can enjoy the beautiful deck, the bookstore & giftshop, restrooms and wifi.
- Depending on trail conditions and with advice from Algonquin Park staff, the hike trails may be changed upon arrival at the park.
- Food is not available at Algonquin Park. We stop at rest areas on the way to and from the park. You are welcome to bring a packed lunch and beverages or purchase something to eat at our stops along the way. Various fast food outlets will be available at our stops. Meals are not included in the tour price.
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling with Children
- Children 12 & older are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as that for adults.