All About Tea Tour
Did you know that there are over 3,000 varieties of tea and it is the most consumed beverage in the world after water? This one-day tour from the Toronto area will travel to the Kitchener-Waterloo region and will educate you about the history and health benefits of tea.
The trip will start with a lecture from our professional tea-expert and speaker about the history and benefits of specific teas and then sample two teas. This will be followed by our private lunch included as part of the tour; naturally the lunch is a sumptuous high-tea experience! After tea, you will have a chance to visit the St. Jacobs Farmers' Market for a chance for you to do some shopping; maybe you will even find some teas at the market. And finally you will finish your day with a visit to a tea boutique that sells more types of teas than you can shake a tea-leaf at! The store will be offering a discount just for our group so perhaps all that knowledge you gained today will be put to good use while shopping for teas in this emporium.
Sat Feb 15, 2020
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- Admission to Waterloo Region Museum. Includes tea lecture with sampling and free time to browse the galleries.
- Visit to St. Jacobs Farmers' Market.
- High tea lunch. See menu details below.
- Visit to a tea emporium for some tea shopping.
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks on the bus.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes included!
- 8:00 AM • Vaughan Woodbridge Square Plaza, Weston Rd & Hwy 7
- 8:30 AM • York Mills Subway Station
- 9:00 AM • Mississauga McDonalds, Courtney Park & Hurontario
- 9:25 AM • Milton Carpool Lot, Hwy 401 & Hwy 25
Approximate Return Times
- Milton 5:15 PM
- Mississauga 5:45 PM
- York Mills 6:30 PM
- Vaughan 7:05 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 14 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 14 days before trip departure date.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
High Tea Lunch
Our high tea lunch will include the following: