Atlantic City & Philadelphia Tour
Take advantage of low-season pricing and enjoy the shopping and casinos of Atlantic City. This discounted 4-day bus tour from Toronto includes 3 nights at Resorts Atlantic City, one of the top 5 hotels in Atlantic City according to Trip Advisor.
Also included in the tour is an optional side trip to Philadelphia (no extra charge) to tour some of the iconic venues such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the famous "Rocky" steps that Sylvester Stallone trained on for the first Rocky movie and the equally famous "Love" sculpture.
This tour package includes $20 in slot play at Resorts and 3 meal vouchers worth $15 each for a total of $45 in meal credits.
March 10-13, 2020
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
This tour travels to the USA. Passports required!
- Round trip transportation to/from Toronto on deluxe highway bus with washroom and WiFi.
- 3 nights stay at Resorts Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City.
- 3 x $15 Meal vouchers and $20 slot play credits.
- Optional sightseeing day trip to Philadelphia. No extra charge for Philadelphia visit.
- Stop at duty-free store on return to Canada.
- Complimentary bottled water & snacks on bus.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Grimsby 8:05 PM
- Appleby Line 8:55 PM
- Mississauga 9:25 PM
- York Mills 10:00 PM
- Vaughan 10:30 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 30 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 30 days before trip departure date.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Tour is restricted to adults 21+.
- We do not charge single supplements or surcharges if you are willing to share your room with one other person. Are you travelling by yourself? We guarantee to find you a roommate of the same gender or we pay the surcharge!
- If you prefer to have a private room by yourself, that is not a problem, please select the Single Occupancy option and pay the single supplement.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip.
- Both CAA and RBC Insurance sell such insurance online or you can call Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111 and one of the agents will be pleased to assist you.
Resorts Casino & Hotel
Resorts Casino Hotel boasts a prime location spanning 11 acres along the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk, with 300+ feet of Boardwalk frontage overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There are 942 guest rooms and suites in two hotel towers, an 83,016 square-foot casino, two theaters, six restaurants along with Quickbites Food Court with five eateries, a casino bar, indoor-outdoor swimming pool, health club and spa, salon, and retail shops.
Your tour package includes: