Bala Cranberry Festival + Fall Georgian Bay Cruise
IMPORTANT! Please review our COVID-19 Safe Travel Procedures requirements. Click here.
Named one of Ontario’s Top 100 Festivals and one of the World’s 15 most delectable Harvest Festivals, please join us for one of the province’s most popular fall festivals. Check out hundreds of vendors, live music, entertainers & performers, shopping and of course food including plenty of cranberry themed food... naturally!
In addition to the festival itself you will also have the opportunity to enjoy a lovely 1.5 hour fall cruise on Georgian Bay before the sailing season comes to an end until next spring.
Sat Oct 15, 2022
A second bus will be doing pickups in Scarborough & York Mills the day before on Fri Oct 14. If you would prefer to book on that bus, please click here.
$139 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe highway bus with washroom.
- Admission to the Bala Cranberry Festival included.
- 1.5 hour fall cruise on Georgian Bay included.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- York Mills 6:55 PM
- Scarborough 7:20 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 14 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 12+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.