Saturday Aug 2 to Sunday Aug 3, 2014
Kingston Summer Tour
Thousand Islands Boat Cruise, Fort Henry Heritage Sunset Ceremony and lots of tours included!
Join us on our activity-filled and jam packed 2-day tour to beautiful and historic Kingston, Ontario.
In addition to the Thousand Islands boat cruise and the various unique museums in Kingston, the tour this year includes a unique opportunity to have an unforgettable experience the World Heritage Sunset Ceremony at Fort Henry. This award winning 2-hour production - the only one of its kind in Canada - is included as part of our tour.
We leave the Toronto area on Saturday morning at approximately 8:30 AM and return on Sunday night at approximately 9:00 PM. Actual pickup and drop-of times vary by pickup location.
How to book
To book online, click on the button above.
If you prefer to make your reservation over the phone, please contact Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111
No single supplement or surcharge!
Travelling by yourself? We guarantee to find you a roommate (of the same gender) or we pay the surcharge!
Of course if you wish to have a private room by yourself, no problem, you can pay the Single occupancy rate. Other options are Triple occupancy (if three of you are travelling together and wish to share a room) and Quad occupancy (if four of you are travelling together and wish to share a room).
Prices below are in Canadian dollars, HST extra.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Round trip transportation on a deluxe highway motor coach.
- A one hour sightseeing boat cruise through the heart of the Thousand Islands including touring past Boldt Castle, Zavikon Island and Millionaire’s Row.
- Admission and tour of historic Fort Henry included.
- Admission to the World Famous, award-winning Sunset Ceremonies featuring the Fort Henry Guard Drums, Drill Squad, and Artillery Detachment included.
- Saturday night BBQ dinner included at Fort Henry included. This is a simple BBQ and includes access to the salad bar, an entree (choice of hamburger, hot dog, chicken burger or vegetarian burger) and a drink.
- 3-hour guided bus tour of Kingston included.
- Visit to the Kingston Penetentiary Museum included.
- Visit to the Military Communications & Electronics Museum at Canadian Forces Base Kingston included.
- Visit to Bellevue House, the home of Sir John A. MacDonald, Canada's first Prime Minister included.
- Visit to Kingston Mills and Liftlock #1 on the Rideau Canal. Great photo opporutnities.
- Free time to spend in the beautiful Kingston downtown waterfront area.
- A stop at The Big Apple on the way home for some dinner and to shop for apple pies, cakes, breads and other apple products.
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks on the bus.
- All gratuities are included.
- HST extra.