Lake Muskoka Cruise Day Trip
For the latest COVID-19 update and our new procedures for bus tours please click here.
Join us on our day trip to Muskoka, the centre of Ontario's cottage country. Enjoy a delightful 2-hour sightseeing cruise on the famous Lake Muskoka, taking in the summer breezes wafting through your hair and perhaps imbibing a glass or two of your favourite drink as the boat sails gently past small cottage islands and the grand estates that Muskoka is famous for.
Because of COVID-19, the boat is operating at significantly reduced capacity so there will be plenty of space to walk around on the outer decks without crowding and in the event of inclement weather, the elegant covered deck has more than ample space to seat all passengers with social distancing.
Sat Sep 5, 2020
Sun Sep 6, 2020
Sat Sep 12, 2020
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
$149 per person
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom.
- One ticket for the Muskoka Steamships 2-hour afternoon cruise on Lake Muskoka.
- Morning rest stop at OnRoute King for early lunch. Price of meal not included.
- Evening rest stop at OnRoute Innisfil for early dinner. Price of meal not included.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes.
Approximate Return Times
- Vaughan 6:50 PM
- York Mills 7:20 PM
- Mississauga 7:50 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.