New York Finger Lakes Summer Sightseeing Tour
A 3-day tour to the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York State that has something for everyone.
Included in the tour is a visit to the amazing Corning Museum of Glass. While at the museum, we have lined up the sandblasting experience for you where you design your own pattern on a wine glass and then take the glass home with you. Also included at the museum is a private buffet dinner accompanied by Finger Lakes wines.
See the amazing waterfalls and gorges in Ithaca, have a wonderful lunch cruise on Seneca Lake, do some wine tasting at a lakefront winery, visit one of the largest farm & craft markets in New York State, visit a farm sanctuary & more! And we stay at the new Tioga Downs Hotel & Casino so you have all the amenities of a casino as part of the package. All jam packed into just 3 days in June & July! Phew!
June 1-3, 2019
July 27-29, 2019
$69 deposit per person to reserve your seat.
This tour travels to the USA. Passports required!
For more information about a pickup location, please click on it's name in the list below.
Return Times (Monday)
June 1-3, 2019
July 27-29, 2019
$69 deposit per person to reserve seat. Deposit is non-refundable once paid.
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes are included.
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- Deposit of $69 per person required to reserve your seat. Deposit is non-refundable once paid.
- Full payments due as per payment schedule below. Payment is non-refundable once paid.
- Your seat is fully transferable to anyone else at any time without penalty.
- Please note that the waterfalls tour in Ithaca and the Farm Sanctuary tour are not walker or wheelchair friendly. Those with mobility issues will regrettably not be able to experience these stops fully.
- New York State regulations prohibit alcohol consumption by those younger than 21. Any passengers on this tour younger than 21 will not be allowed to consume the complimentary wines and alcoholic beverages includes with some of our meals.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
- We do not charge single supplements or surcharges!
- Are you travelling by yourself? We guarantee to find you a roommate of the same gender or we pay the surcharge!
- If you wish to have a private room by yourself, that is not a problem, simply choose single occupancy at the time of booking and pay the single occupancy rate.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical/Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip.
- Both CAA and RBC Insurance sell such insurance online or you can also call Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111 and one of the agents will be pleased to assist you.
Corning Museum of Glass
The Corning Museum of Glass is one of the premier museums in the world dedicated to the art, history and science of glass. Founded in 1951 by Corning Glass Works as a gift to the nation for the company’s 100th anniversary, the Corning Museum is a not-for-profit museum dedicated to telling the story of a single material: glass.
During our visit, you will have time to tour the galleries, watch demonstrations and also attend our private workshop on the sandblasting method to etch your own glass in your chosen pattern. And you get to keep the glass that you make as a momento of your visit.
Buffet Dinner at Corning Museum of Glass
We will be having a private group dinner at the Corning Museum of Glass at the end of our visit. Our menu is as follows:
Tossed Garden Salad with Assorted Dressings, Freshly Baked Rolls and Butter, Seasonal Fresh Fruit Salad, Gourmet cheese & fruit section, Chicken Piccata with Garlic & NY White Wine Sauce (Gluten-free), Sliced Sirloin in NY Red Wine & Mushroom Demi-Glace, Herbed Orzo and Fresh Vegetables (Vegetarian), Finger Lakes Wine Cake.
Our dinner also comes with two Complimentary Glasses of New York State wine (choice of red or white) per person. A cash bar will be available for additional purchases. Complimentary beverages with the meal include Coffee, Hot Tea,Iced Water, Iced Tea, and Lemonade. Other soft drinks and juices can also be purchased from the cash bar.
Seneca Lake Lunch Cruise
A visit to Seneca Lake is not complete without a cruise board Captain Bill's 270 passenger Seneca Legacy vessel located at the southern end of Seneca Lake, in beautiful upstate New York.
Our lunch menu entree choices include Tender Slow Roasted Beef Round with Gravy, Scallop & Crab Stuffed Fillet of Sole, Apple & Brie Stuffed Chicken Breast or Eggplant Parmesan. Gluten-free option available. All confirmed passengers will receive an email closer to the tour date, requesting your preferred entree selections.
Ithaca is known as the city of gorges and waterfalls. There are over 150 waterfalls within 10 square miles. that flow across the town, funneling water through gorges carved out thousands of years ago. By glaciers, they tell us. The most famous of these is Taughannock Falls. We will be visiting Taughannock Falls as well as a couple of the others -- nature's marvels for us to enjoy. And a perfect photo opportunity.
Windmill Farm & Craft Market
The Windmill is one of the largest farm and craft markets in upstate New York, located right in the heart of the Finger Lakes Wine Region. Serving as an outlet for local producers and craftsmen and now in its 30th year, there are over 200 vendors including many food vendors. This will be our lunch stop with some shopping time thrown in for you to find a bargain or two!
Farm Sanctuary Watkins Glen
The rolling green pastures of the Watkins Glen Farm Sanctuary’s 271-acre New York shelter are home to more than 800 rescued farm animals. We will be taking their 1-hour guided tour followed by free time in their unique gift shop.
The rescued animals at the sanctuary love visitors as much as you’ll love touring their shelters! The sanctuary is home to hundreds of rescued cows, pigs, turkeys, and other farm animals — and each has a special story. Their stories of struggle and survival, against all odds, will give you a real insight into the realities farm animals face in the modern factory-farming industry.