3-Day "Black Friday" Christmas Shopping Weekend to Pennsylvania
Nov 24-26, 2018
$69 deposit to reserve your seat. Balance due Oct 15, 2018.
Please join us for our annual "Black Friday" Christmas Shopping Weekend to tax-free Pennsylvania.
We do want to caution you. This tour is called the "Shop, shop, shop till you drop" tour. We're not kidding! Although you will be very tired when you get back to Toronto, it will have been totally worth it. Sometimes the prices at the outlet malls in Pennsylvania are so low, they're just plain silly! And there's no sales tax in PA on clothes, children's products and many other categories!
We hope you will join us on this tour that sells out every year.
For more information about a pickup location, please click on it's name in the list below.
Approximate Return Times:
Nov 24-26, 2018
$69 deposit to reserve your seat. Balance due Oct 15, 2018. Reminder emails will be sent closer to the due date.
Deposit is non-refundable!
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars, all taxes included.
To book over the phone, please call (866) 208-2950
- We do not charge single supplements or surcharges! Are you travelling by yourself and are willing to share your room with one other person? We guarantee to find you a roommate of the same gender or we pay the surcharge!
- If you wish to have a private room by yourself, that is not a problem, simply choose single occupancy at the time of booking and pay the single occupancy rate.
Cancellations & Refunds
- $69 deposit is non-refundable once paid.
- Full payment is due by Oct 15, 2018. Payment is non-refundable once paid.
- Your seat is fully transferable to anyone else of your choice up to the time of departure without penalty.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
Emergency Medical Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip.
- Both CAA and RBC Insurance sell such insurance online or you can also call Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111 and one of the agents will be pleased to assist you.