3-Day "Black Friday" Christmas Shopping Weekend to Pennsylvania
Nov 28-30, 2020
$69 deposit per person to reserve your seat. Deposit is non-refundable once paid. Balance due by Oct 15, 2020
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
This tour travels to the USA. Passports required!
- Round-trip bus transportation on a deluxe bus with restroom and WiFi.
- Two nights hotel accommodation at the Hilton Garden Inn in Erie, PA included.
- Two buffet breakfasts included.
- One buffet lunch included.
- $800 duty-free shopping allowance.
- Stop at duty-free store on return to Canada for duty-free purchases of alcohol, tobacco and other products.
- Bus transportation to all the shopping venues included.
- Complimentary shopping bag and discount coupon book at Premium Outlets in Grove City included. (Normally a $7 cost)
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks on the bus included.
- Complimentary WiFi at hotel included.
- Fully escorted trip with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during trip.
- All taxes and tips included.
Approximate Return Times
- Grimsby 7:50 PM
- Appleby Line 8:40 PM
- Mississauga 9:10 PM
- York Mills 9:40 PM
- Vaughan 10:15 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- $69 deposit per person to reserve your seat. Deposit is non-refundable once paid.
- Full payment is due by Oct 15, 2020. Final Payment is non-refundable once paid.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
- We do not charge single supplements or surcharges! Are you travelling by yourself? If you are willing to share your room, we guarantee to find you a roommate of the same gender or we pay the surcharge!
- If you prefer to have a private room by yourself, that is not a problem, please select the Single Occupancy option and pay the single supplement.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical/Travel Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip.
- Both CAA and RBC Insurance sell such insurance online or you can also call Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111 and one of the agents will be pleased to assist you.