Shopping & Sightseeing Day Trip to St. Jacobs
Day trip from the Toronto area to the St. Jacobs Farmers' Market, Outlet Mall and Antique Mall. Also includes visiting the village of St. Jacobs, Picard's Peanuts and get a very interesting bus tour of Mennonite country with a local Mennonite tour guide.
Sat April 4, 2020
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- Visit to St. Jacobs Farmers' Market
- Guided bus tour of Amish/Mennonite country with local Mennonite tour guide.
- Visit to the Kissing Bridge
- Visit a Mennonite General Store.
- Shopping opportunity at Picard's Peanuts.
- Visit to the beautiful village of St. Jacobs.
- Complimentary bottled water & snacks on the bus.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes.
Approximate Return Times
- Milton 6:05 PM
- Mississauga 6:30 PM
- York Mills 7:00 PM
- Vaughan 7:30 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 14 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 14 days before trip departure date.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10 and older are welcome on this trip. Price is the same as adults.
St. Jacobs Farmers Market
St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market & Flea Market is said to be Canada’s largest farmers market with over 500 vendors.
You'll find fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, cheese, baking of every description, crafts galore, plus local "delicacies" like sausage, apple fritters and pure maple syrup. You'll also find home-grown produce brought from local Mennonite farms by horse and buggy.
If brand name shopping is more your pleasure, The St. Jacobs Outlets Mall is right next door as is the Market Road Antiques for those of you who are thrilled by old treasures.
Kissing Bridge & Conestogo
After our shopping experience at the Farmers' Market, we go on our guided bus tour of Mennonite country with a local tour guide.
Included in this tour is a visit to a Mennonite General Store and to the kissing bridge, the last covered bridge in Ontario. There will be some wonderful photo opportunities for those you who are camera buffs.
Village of St. Jacobs
After our bus tour, we return to St. Jacobs to spend some time visiting and shopping in the quaint shops in this beautiful village. The main street and side streets are filled with shops of all kinds. Visitors usually go home with gifts, new pieces of art by local artists, intriguing Waterloo County handicrafts and furniture, food, antiques, books, clothing, toys...the list is endless.