Shopping & Sightseeing Day Trip to St. Jacobs Farmers' Market, Village of St Jacobs & Mennonite Country
Experience the ultimate farm-to-table adventure with our day trip to the St. Jacobs Farmers' Market! Indulge your senses with an abundance of fresh, vibrant produce, succulent meats, and exquisite cheeses, all sourced directly from local farms.
But that's not all! Immerse yourself in the charm of the historic village of St. Jacobs during your free time, exploring its quaint stores and discovering hidden gems. And as a bonus, embark on an enlightening narrated bus tour through the picturesque Mennonite country including a stop at the famous "Kissing Bridge". Guided by a knowledgeable local Mennonite tour guide uncover the heritage and traditions of this fascinating community.
Thurs July 27, 2023
Fully refundable if you cancel for any reason at least 7 days before.
$99 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- Visit to St. Jacobs Farmers' Market.
- Guided bus tour of Mennonite country with local Mennonite tour guide.
- Visit to the Kissing Bridge
- Free time in the beautiful village of St. Jacobs.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Mississauga 6:10 PM
- York Mills 7:00 PM
- Scarborough 7:25 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
St. Jacobs Farmers Market
St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market & Flea Market is said to be Canada’s largest farmers market with over 500 vendors.
You'll find fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, cheese, baking of every description, crafts galore, plus local "delicacies" like sausage, apple fritters and pure maple syrup. You'll also find home-grown produce brought from local Mennonite farms by horse and buggy.
If brand name shopping is more your pleasure, The St. Jacobs Outlets Mall is right next door as is the Market Road Antiques for those of you who are thrilled by old treasures.
Mennonite Country & Kissing Bridge
After our shopping experience at the Farmers' Market, we go on our guided bus tour of Mennonite country with a local tour guide.
Included in this tour is a visit to the "Kissing Bridge", the last covered bridge in Ontario. There will be some wonderful photo opportunities for those you who are camera buffs.
Village of St. Jacobs
After our bus tour, we stop in the village of St. Jacobs to spend some time visiting and shopping in the quaint shops in this beautiful village.
The main street and side streets are filled with shops of all kinds. Visitors usually go home with gifts, new pieces of art by local artists, intriguing Waterloo County handicrafts and furniture, food, antiques, books, clothing, toys...the list is endless.