Cleveland Music Lovers Tour
January 22-23, 2023
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
For explanation of the words Double, Triple, Quad & Single click here
8:00 AM Vaughan Carpool
8:30 AM York Mills Station
9:00 AM Mississauga Carpool
9:15 AM Mississauga McDonalds
9:55 AM Appleby Line
10:30 AM Grimsby
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with washroom.
- One night's hotel accommodation at the fabulous Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown included.
- One hot breakfast included.
- One orchestra level seat to the Elvis Tribute Spectacular at Playhouse Square included.
- Admission to the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame included.
- Complimentary snacks & munchies at the hotel after check in.
- Complimentary WiFi at hotel included.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the trip.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Grimsby 6:50 PM
- Appleby Line 7:45 PM
- Mississauga 8:15 PM
- York Mills 9:05 PM
- Vaughan 9:40 PM
Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- $99 deposit required to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable if cancelled for any reason by Dec 22, 2022. Balance is due on Dec 22, 2022 and will be charged automatically if booking is not cancelled.
- If the tour has to be cancelled due to travel restrictions or government shutdowns, a full & prompt refund will be done regardless of how many days are left before departure.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical/Travel Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip.
- CAA, RBC Insurance, TD Insurance and Manulife all sell such insurance online.
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
Perched right on the shores of Lake Erie in Cleveland, Ohio are the greatest stories and biggest names in music at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
The experience includes 4 theaters, multiple interactive stations and 7 floors of exhibits that tell the story of the world’s most powerful art form.
Key Bank State Theatre
The KeyBank State Theatre, the first and largest of the Playhouse Square theaters to be constructed, had the distinction of being the venue with “the world’s longest theater lobby” when it premiered Feb. 5, 1921. The lobby also displayed four (now-priceless) murals by American modernist James Daugherty. Opened as a movie/vaudeville house, the theatre attracted such legendary performers as Abbott & Costello, Fred Astaire, Judy Garland, Jack Benny and The Marx Brothers. The marble in the grand hall is from Carrara, Italy; the same marble was used for the famous statue of David by Michelangelo. The theatre has been fully restored. You will be impressed!