Ancaster Mothers' Day Craft Show + Mary Maxim Craft Store Shopping
The Ancaster Craft Show promises to be a wonderful experience! With over 80 vendors, you can expect to find a wide range of unique and handcrafted goods, from beautiful jewelry and hand-painted ceramics to artisanal food products and stunning paintings.
According to the show organizers "We select only the top artists and artisans, those with handmade or added value are chosen. Our vendors come from all over Ontario. We do not permit franchise, chains, manufactured and/or subscription items. With us you will get the very best our artisans have to offer."
Whether you're a seasoned craft show attendee or a first-timer, the Ancaster Craft Show will leave you inspired and full of new ideas for your own creative endeavors. To review the list of vendors at this year's show, click here.
After our craft show visit you will have free time in the beautiful small town of Paris for some browsing and lunch on your own from the variety of restaurants and cafes.
We will finish our day trip with a visit to the Mary Maxim Outlet in Paris. 10,000 sq.ft. of retail space offers a vast selection of knitting, crocheting, and needlework supplies, including a range of high-quality yarns, patterns, and tools and hundreds of items you simply cannot find anywhere else. An ideal stop for creative crafters! P.S. Don't forget to check out their clearance section at the back of the store, sometimes you can find some fabulous bargains.
Sat May 13, 2023
Our email announcement incorrectly showed the date as Sat April 29. The correct date is Sat May 13. Our apologies for the confusion.
Full refund if you cancel for any reason at least 7 days before departure, by Sat May 6, 2023.
8:30 AM Scarborough Town Centre
9:00 AM York Mills Station
9:30 AM Vaughan, Weston Rd & Hwy 7
10:00 AM Mississauga McDonalds
$ 99 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe coach with a washroom.
- Admission to the Ancaster Mother's Day Craft Show.
- Free time in downtown Paris, Ontario.
- Visit to the Mary Maxim Craft Outlet.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Mississauga 6:15 PM
- Vaughan 6:40 PM
- York Mills 7:30 PM
- Scarborough 7:55 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.