Cleveland Music Lovers Tour
January 27-28, 2022
Only $49 deposit to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable if you cancel for any reason by Dec 24, 2021. Full payment due Dec 24, 2021, no refunds after that date.
7:30 AM Vaughan Carpool
8:15 AM York Mills Station
8:50 AM Mississauga Carpool
9:30 AM Appleby Line
9:45 AM Grimsby
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with washroom.
- One night's hotel accommodation at the fabulous Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown included.
- One hot breakfast included.
- One mezzanine level ticket to "The Simon & Garfunkel Story" at the Connor Palace Theatre included.
- Admission to the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame included.
- 1½ hour guided tour of Cleveland with local tour guide included.
- 1 hour stop at Millcreek Mall, Erie, PA.
- Complimentary WiFi at hotel included.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the trip.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Grimsby 7:20 PM
- Appleby Line 8:15 PM
- Mississauga 8:45 PM
- York Mills 9:15 PM
- Vaughan 9:45 PM
Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- $49 deposit required to reserve your seat.
- Cancel for any reason, deposit is fully refundable until Dec 24, 2021. Full payment is required on Dec 24, 2021.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 12+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical/Travel Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we highly recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip. Both CAA and RBC Insurance sell such insurance online.
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
Perched right on the shores of Lake Erie in Cleveland, Ohio are the greatest stories and biggest names in music at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
The experience includes 4 theaters, multiple interactive stations and 7 floors of exhibits that tell the story of the world’s most powerful art form.
Connor Palace Theater
The theater opened in 1922 so it has almost 100 years of history! It is designed in the French Imperial style and features a Grand Hall, 154 Czechoslovakian crystal chandeliers and a famous blue urn made in Serves, France before WWI.
The marble in the grand hall is from Carrara, Italy; the same marble was used for the famous statue of David by Michelangelo.
The theatre was fully restored to its original glory in 1988. You will be impressed!