Cranberry Marsh Harvest + Muskoka Lakes Museum
Mon Oct 4, 2021
$189 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe highway motor coach with washroom.
- Visit to Johnston's Cranberry Marsh included.
- Tutored wine tasting experience including their cranberry wine included.
- Wagon ride around the cranberry marsh included.
- Admission and guided tour at the Muskoka Lakes Museum in Port Carling included.
- Early lunch stop along highway in Port Severn, cost of food not included.
- Evening restroom/coffee/dinner stop at OnRoute Innisfil on way back, cost of food not included.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the tour.
- All tips & taxes.
Approximate Return Times
- Vaughan 7:05 PM
- Mississauga 7:30 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 12+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.