Elmira Maple Syrup Festival
Welcome to the the Elmira Maple Syrup Festival -- recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the World’s Largest Single Day Maple Syrup Festival. Over 70,000 people attend every year to taste the local maple syrup poured onto thousands of pancakes.
The festival is considered a true sign of spring. Please join us and taste, smell and experience the Elmira Maple Syrup Festival. The entire family will enjoy the tradition!
Sat April 4, 2020
$49 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
Two bus routes are available. Please see below for details.
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
Bus Route 1
Bus Route 2
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Festival map.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes.
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your seat is fully transferable to anyone else up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children of all ages welcome on this tour. If child is occupying their own seat, price is the same as adults.
- Infants "in arms", not using a seat are free of charge.