Georgian Bay 30,000 Islands Fall Cruise on Thanksgiving Weekend
Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving weekend? Perhaps consider joining us on this last cruising weekend of the year and one last hurrah to say goodbye to summer before the boats get docked and hibernate until next May.
We travel to the beautiful small town of Parry Sound on the shores of Georgian Bay where we board the Island Queen ship for a leisurely 3-hour sail through the 30,000 Islands region of Ontario.
We stop for lunch and dinner on the way to and from Parry Sound at highway rest areas. Meals are not included in the tour price.
Sat Oct 10, 2020
Sun Oct 11, 2020
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
$159 per person
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe highway bus with washroom.
- 3-hour boat cruise through 30,000 Islands Region of Georgian Bay included.
- Morning breakfast/rest stop at OnRoute King City. Breakfast on your own.
- Lunch stop in Parry Sound. Lunch on your own.
- Evening restroom/coffee/dinner stop at OnRoute Innisfil on way back to Toronto. Dinner on your own.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the tour.
- All tips & taxes.
Approximate Return Times
- Vaughan 6:50 PM
- York Mills 7:25 PM
- Mississauga 7:55 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
Island Queen Georgian Bay Cruise
This is the tour that put the Island Queen Cruise on the map around the world.
Follow in the wake of early explorers as the captain brings the ship surprisingly up-close to the rugged shoreline of Parry Island and the Bay’s remote outer islands. You enjoy a captain’s eye view of these outer islands as the ship meanders past granite shoals into narrow channels within an eco-system so unique that it has earned World Biosphere Reserve status from the United Nations.
Get your camera ready as we cruise through the Hole in the Wall, Killbear Provincial Park and Massassauga Provincial Park, through the channels of the outer islands and the Rose Point Swing Bridge. This is definitely a cruise to remember.