Kingston Spooky Haunted Ghosts Tour
Oct 24-25, 2020
Deposit of $49 required to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable "no questions asked" until Mon Oct 12.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are not able to offer roommate matching. If you are travelling solo, you must book single occupancy. We have worked with our hotel partner to reduce the single occupancy premium quite substantially!
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom.
- One night accommodation at the Quality Inn & Suites in Kingston included. (Sorry, it's not haunted!)
- 2 meals (1 breakfast and 1 dinner at Fort Henry Bistro, Kingston) included.
- Guided tour of Kingston Penitentiary.
- Guided haunted bus/walking tour of Kingston with local tour guide.
- Guided walking tour of haunted places in Cobourg with local tour guide.
- Free time in Kingston waterfront area.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Whitby 6:00 PM
- Scarborough 6:35 PM
- York Mills 7:00 PM
- Vaughan 7:35 PM
- Mississauga 8:00 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- Only $49 deposit required to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable "no questions asked" until 11:59 PM on Monday Oct 12, 2020. The remaining balance will automatically be charged on Oct 13, 2020. Sorry but we have to pay a number of venues at that time and all payments are non-refundable after Oct 12.
- You can transfer your booking to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour however given the nature of the subject matter, we recommend children 14 and older only. Price is the same as adults.
Kingston Haunted Bus/Walking Tour
Hear stories from Kingston’s mysterious and paranormal past, some dating back 200 years. The tour takes you off the beaten path to Kingston’s lesser-known and difficult-to-access haunted spots including the back of Fort Henry Hill and Deadman’s Bay, the Cataraqui Cemetery, the grave of Sir John A Macdonald, and the Rockwood Asylum.
Kingston Penitentiary, built in 1833 and known locally as KP and Kingston Pen, was one of the oldest prisons in continuous use in the world at the time of its closure on Sept 30, 2013.
During its operating years it was home to many of Canada's most dangerous and notorious criminals including James Donnelly, Russell Williams, Paul Bernardo, Clifford Olson, Roger Caron and Grace Marks to name a few.
Ghosts have been spotted here and one you may see is George Hewell, who, in life, was a violent inmate known for attacking guards and other inmates. In 1897, a guard struck back in self-defence, and, as Hewell lay dying, he swore he’d have his revenge. Since then, Hewell has been seen many times.
Surprisingly Cobourg has many haunted venues. Our tour guide, dressed in an appropriate costume, will tell you all about Dr. King who was convicted of murdering his wife and see the location where he was publicly executed in 1859.
Learn about the ghosts that haunt a local B&B and learn of the Green Lady (Lena Field Fisher) whose presence is still felt at Victoria Hall.
Are you getting goosebumps yet?