Michigan Shopping, Casino & Entertainment Tour
Dec 3-4, 2018
This tour travels to the USA. Passports required!
For more information about a pickup location, please click on it's name in the list below.
Dec 3-4, 2018
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes & tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
Travelling With Children
- Sorry but this trip restricted to adults 21+.
- We do not charge single supplements or surcharges if you are willing to share your room with one other person. Are you travelling by yourself? We guarantee to find you a roommate of the same gender or we pay the surcharge!
- If you prefer to have a private room by yourself, that is not a problem, please select the Single Occupancy option and pay the single supplement.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Cancellations & Refunds
- All payments are final payments and non-refundable.
Emergency Medical/Travel Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip.
- Both CAA and RBC Insurance sell such insurance online or you can also call Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111 and one of the agents will be pleased to assist you.
Soaring Eagle Casino Resort
The Soaring Eagle Resort features fine dining at the Waterlily Restaurant, a premium steakhouse, 50s themed dining at the new Legends Diner and casual elegance at the Aurora Buffet, Three Fires Grill, Native Grind Coffee Shoppe, Snack Shop, or Little Eagle Cafe. A fabulous pool with an indoor/outdoor jacuzzi is available for you until midnight so don't forget to bring the swimsuits!
The casino has over 70 table games where you’re sure to find your favorite game including: Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Mini-Baccarat and more. Take a spin and hit it big with over 4,400 slots and if poker is your game, there's a poker room with 18 tables.
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is an enclosed super-regional shopping mall, located in the city of Auburn Hills. It features 185 manufacturer's outlets, traditional retail stores and restaurants, a 1,000-seat food court, and a 25-screen AMC Star movie theater.
Anchor stores of the mall include Burlington Coat Factory, Bass Pro Shops, The Children's Place Outlet, Lord & Taylor Outlet, and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th. The mall is also home to Legoland Discovery Center Michigan and Sea Life Michigan Aquarium (admission fee required to enter to Legoland & the aquarium).
Three Men And A Tenor
Great pop vocal music, quick-witted humor and overall likeability make THREE MEN and a TENOR a unique show experience for audiences that cannot be matched. The group has opened shows for many headliners including Jay Leno and The Beach Boys and performed the national anthem to start the NASCAR FireKeepers 400 .
The group was voted "Michigan's Best Entertainment" 4-times in 2017, 2016, 2011, and 2006, and was runner up in 2018. They have regularly sold out shows at performing arts centers, theatres, and festivals and fairs for over 26-years with a powerful blend of vocal harmonies and feel-good music for all ages.