Lake Muskoka Cruise + Picnic On The Beach
IMPORTANT! Please review our COVID-19 Safe Travel Procedures requirements. Click here.
Join us on our day trip to Muskoka, the centre of Ontario's cottage country. Enjoy a delightful 1.5 hour sightseeing cruise on the famous Lake Muskoka, taking in the summer breezes wafting through your hair and perhaps imbibing a glass or two of your favourite drink as the boat sails gently past small cottage islands and the grand estates that Muskoka is famous for.
On the way back from Muskoka we will be visiting Couchiching Beach Park in Orillia, a wonderful beach and park on Lake Simcoe. Note: The food for the picnic is not included in the tour price! You will need to either bring your own picnic lunch or purchase something from one of the vendors or food outlets in downtown Orillia, just a few minutes walk from the park.
Sat June 18, 2022
$149 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom.
- One ticket for the Muskoka Steamships 1.5 hour cruise aboard the Wenonah II on Lake Muskoka included.
- Stop at Couchiching Beach Park in Orillia included. Picnic food is not included in tour price.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Vaughan 6:25 PM
- York Mills 7:05 PM
- Scarborough 7:30 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 14 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 14 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 12+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.