New York Finger Lakes Tour
June 6-8, 2020
July 25-27, 2020
Oct 10-12, 2020
$69 deposit per person to reserve your seat. Deposit is non-refundable. Full payment due according to schedule below.
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
June & Oct Tours
Double $699, Single $849
Triple $659, Quad $639
Double $749, Single $899
Triple $699, Quad $679
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
This tour travels to the USA. Passports required!
- Round trip transportation on deluxe highway bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- 2 nights accommodation at the Tioga Downs Casino Hotel included.
- 4 meals included (2 buffet breakfasts, 1 lunch cruise, 1 buffet dinner at CMOG including Finger Lakes wines with dinner).
- $25 in meal credits to use at any of the restaurants at Tioga Downs.
- $30 in free slot play at Tioga Downs Casino.
- Admission to Corning Museum of Glass included.
- Private glass etching workshop for our group included.
- Guided tour of waterfalls & gorges in Ithaca included.
- Visit to The Windmill Farm & Craft market included.
- Wine tasting at the Thirsty Owl, includes a flight of 6 wines.
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks on the bus included.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the trip.
- All tips and taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- 7:55 PM Grimsby
- 8:50 PM Appleby Line
- 9:30 PM Mississauga
- 10:00 PM York Mills
- 10:30 PM Vaughan
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- Deposit of $69 per person required to reserve your seat. Deposit is non-refundable once paid.
- Full payments due as per the payment schedule below. Payment is non-refundable once paid.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
- Please note that the waterfalls tour in Ithaca is not walker or wheelchair friendly. Those with mobility issues will regrettably not be able to experience these stops fully.
- New York State regulations prohibit alcohol consumption by those younger than 21. Any passengers on this tour younger than 21 will not be allowed to consume the complimentary wines and alcoholic beverages included with some of our meals.
Travelling With Children
- Sorry but this tour is restricted to adults 21+.
- We do not charge single supplements or surcharges!
- Are you travelling by yourself? We guarantee to find you a roommate of the same gender or we pay the surcharge!
- If you wish to have a private room by yourself, that is not a problem, simply choose single occupancy at the time of booking and pay the single occupancy rate.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical/Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip.
- Both CAA and RBC Insurance sell such insurance online or you can also call Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111 and one of the agents will be pleased to assist you.
Corning Museum of Glass
The Corning Museum of Glass is one of the premier museums in the world dedicated to the art, history and science of glass. Founded in 1951 by Corning Glass Works as a gift to the nation for the company’s 100th anniversary, the Corning Museum is a not-for-profit museum dedicated to telling the story of a single material: glass.
During our visit, you will have time to tour the galleries, watch demonstrations and also attend our private workshop on the sandblasting method to etch your own glass in your chosen pattern. And you get to keep the glass that you make as a momento of your visit.
Buffet Dinner at Corning Museum of Glass
We will be having a private group dinner at the Corning Museum of Glass at the end of our visit. Our menu is as follows:
Tossed Garden Salad with Assorted Dressings, Freshly Baked Rolls and Butter, Seasonal Fresh Fruit Salad, Gourmet cheese & fruit section, Chicken Piccata with Garlic & NY White Wine Sauce (Gluten-free), Sliced Sirloin in NY Red Wine & Mushroom Demi-Glace, Herbed Orzo and Fresh Vegetables (Vegetarian), Finger Lakes Wine Cake.
Our dinner also comes with two Complimentary Glasses of New York State wine (choice of red or white) per person. A cash bar will be available for additional purchases. Complimentary beverages with the meal include Coffee, Hot Tea,Iced Water, Iced Tea, and Lemonade. Other soft drinks and juices can also be purchased from the cash bar.
Seneca Lake Lunch Cruise
A visit to Seneca Lake is not complete without a cruise board Captain Bill's 270 passenger Seneca Legacy vessel located at the southern end of Seneca Lake, in beautiful upstate New York.
Our lunch menu entree choices include Tender Slow Roasted Beef Round with Gravy, Scallop & Crab Stuffed Fillet of Sole, Apple & Brie Stuffed Chicken Breast or Eggplant Parmesan. Gluten-free option available. All confirmed passengers will receive an email closer to the tour date, requesting your preferred entree selections.
Ithaca is known as the city of gorges and waterfalls. There are over 150 waterfalls within 10 square miles. that flow across the town, funneling water through gorges carved out thousands of years ago. By glaciers, they tell us. The most famous of these is Taughannock Falls. We will be visiting Taughannock Falls as well as a couple of the others -- nature's marvels for us to enjoy. And a perfect photo opportunity.
Windmill Farm & Craft Market
The Windmill is one of the largest farm and craft markets in upstate New York, located right in the heart of the Finger Lakes Wine Region. Serving as an outlet for local producers and craftsmen and now in its 30th year, there are over 200 vendors including many food vendors. This will be our lunch stop with some shopping time thrown in for you to find a bargain or two!