Fall Day Trip to Niagara-On-The-Lake & Niagara Falls
Thu Oct 5, 2023
8:30 AM York Mills Station
$125 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone,
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe highway bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- Free time in Niagara-On-The-Lake and Niagara Falls. Lunch is not included, lunch is on your own in Niagara-On-The-Lake, lots of dining and shopping options.
- Guided tour & tasting at a chocolate factory. And let's not forget the shopping opportunity in their rather tempting gift shop.
- Admission to the Niagara Adventure Theatre for screening of "Niagara Legends Of Adventure".
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- York Mills station 6:45 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
Niagara Adventure Theatre
The Niagara Legends of Adventure Movie offers a window into Niagara Falls’ sensational true stories including the death defying daredevils that attempted to challenge the roaring and treacherous waters. The theatre uses a 4K resolution and 24,500 lumens projector to project onto a large 40′ wide by 20′ high screen. The projector delivers razor-sharp, high contrast digital images that brings Niagara’s human history to life.