5-Day New York City Summer Tour
Jam packed 5-day summer tour from the Toronto area to New York City includes some of the most iconic venues of The Big Apple including a visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, admission and a ride to the observation deck of 1 World Trade Center aka the new Freedom Tower. Also included are visits to the 9/11 Museum, the 9/11 Memorial and two guided city bus/walking tours, one of Manhattan including Central Park & Harlem. and the other of Brooklyn including the Brooklyn Bridge & Coney Island. Oh yes, there's no city like New York City!
This trip travels to the USA. Passports required.
Please review our COVID-19 protocols. Click here.
Aug 13-17, 2023
Only $99 deposit to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable if you cancel for any reason by July 13, 2023.
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
For explanation of the words Double, Triple, Quad & Single click here
8:15 AM Vaughan Carpool
8:45 AM York Mills Station
9:15 AM Mississauga McDonalds
9:30 AM Mississauga Carpool
10:10 AM Appleby Line Carpool
10:45 AM Grimsby Carpool
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with washroom and WiFi.
- Four nights accommodation at the Courtyard by Marriott Lyndhurst Meadowlands, NJ
- 4 breakfasts included.
- Admission and elevator ride to the observation deck of 1 World Trade Centre included.
- Admission and self-guided tour at the 9/11 Museum included.
- Boat cruise to Liberty Island and admission to Statue of Liberty Pedestal included.
- Boat cruise to Ellis Island and admission to Immigration Museum included.
- 3½ hour guided bus tour of Manhattan with local tour guide including Central Park, Strawberry Fields, Harlem.
- 3½ hour guided tour of Brooklyn, with photo ops at the Brooklyn Bridge, and a stop at Coney Island including Nathan's home of the world famous Hot Dogs and Hot Dog Eating Contest.
- Free time in Times Square and for you to see a Broadway show if you wish; show ticket is not included.
- Complimentary WiFi at hotel included.
- Fully escorted trip with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during trip.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Grimsby 7:05 PM
- Appleby Line 7:55 PM
- Mississauga McDonalds 8:35 PM
- Mississauga Carpool 8:50 PM
- York Mills 9:20 PM
- Vaughan 9:50 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- $99 deposit required to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable if cancelled for any reason by July 13, 2023. Balance is due on July 13, 2023 and will be charged automatically if booking is not cancelled.
- If the tour has to be cancelled due to travel restrictions or government shutdowns, a full & prompt refund will be done regardless of how many days are left before departure.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical/Travel Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or some other blanket travel/medical insurance policy, please consider purchasing emergency medical insurance online from CAA or TD Insurance or RBC Insurance or Manulife.
Statue Of Liberty & Ellis Island Cruise
This tour includes a cruise that takes you to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island. Liberty Island is of course the home of the Statue Of Liberty. Ellis Island has the fascinating immigration museum which showcases the history of the millions of immigrants who arrived in the New York and were processed through this centre.
One World Observatory
There are a million things to experience in New York City and only one way to truly see them all. By ascending to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in less than 60 seconds; look toward the horizon and feel the City’s invincible spirit.
Explore three levels filled with innovation and inspiration at One World Observatory, located in the top three floors of One World Trade Center.
Ever seen 1 million people in one place? Just visit Times Square on a summer evening and you will! Experience sensory overload in Times Square. Did you know that it's not really a square but a triangle? Spend some time in the spot that never sleeps. You're sure to feel a certain NYC buzz after spending a couple of hours in this area.
This trip includes a guided bus & walking tour with an expert local tour guide. This guided tour takes you past many iconic venues and districts of Manhattan including Harlem, Central Park, Radio City Music Hall and so many more.
Covering 843 acres in the heart of Manhattan, this guided trip also includes a visit to Central Park to appreciate the beauty of this urban space, the most visited park in the USA.
Brooklyn is known around the world for it's iconic landmarks, especially its most famous icon -- the Brooklyn Bridge. On this tour you will have a photo and selfie opportunity to take a photo at the bridge.
But if you ask a native New Yorker about Brooklyn they will tell you that there is no experience quite like a Nathan's hot dog on Coney Island.
This legendary treat ignited America's love affair with hot dogs and the only thing better than biting into the famous frankfurter is doing it within sight of the Atlantic Ocean. Every summer thousands of tourists and locals alike flock to Coney Island for a taste of this unique experience - and a whole lot of good old fashioned fun!
Even if you don't like hot dogs, at least the next time you see Nathan's annual hot dog eating contest on TV, you'll be able to say "I done that!".