2-Day Shopping Weekend to Erie & Grove City, PA
May 22-23, 2022
Sep 11-12, 2022
Nov 26-27, 2022 (Black Friday Weekend)
Only $99 deposit to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable if you cancel for any reason by the cancellation deadline. Please see the cancellation deadlines table further down on this page.
7:00 AM Vaughan Carpool
7:30 AM York Mills Station
8:05 AM Mississauga Carpool
8:45 AM Appleby Line Carpool
9:20 AM Grimsby Carpool
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
Confused about the words Double, Triple, Quad & Single? Click here for an explanation
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe highway bus with a washroom.
- One night hotel accommodation at the highly rated Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton in Erie, PA.
- One breakfast.
- Bus transportation to the various shopping venues.
- Complimentary shopping bag and discount coupon book at Premium Outlets in Grove City. (Normally a $7 cost)
- Complimentary WiFi at hotel.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Grimsby 8:05 PM
- Appleby Line 8:55 PM
- Mississauga 9:35 PM
- York Mills 10:05 PM
- Vaughan 10:40 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- $99 deposit required to reserve your seats. Deposit is fully refundable if you cancel for any reason by the appropriate deadline for each of the tour dates. See table below.
- Reminder emails will be sent a few days before the due date for the final payment. Final payments are not refundable once paid.
- If the tour has to be cancelled due to travel restrictions or government shutdowns, a full & prompt refund will be done regardless of how many days are left before departure.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty, there is no cost for name changes.
Payment & Cancellation Deadlines
Travelling With Children
- Children 12+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or other policy, we recommend that you purchase insurance for this trip.
- Both CAA and RBC Insurance sell such insurance online or you can call Marville Travel at (905) 891-0111 and one of the agents will be pleased to assist you.
- Millcreek Mall. 10th largest mall in the USA and 2nd largest in Pennsylvania. 2.2 million square feet of space, 165 stores. For a mall directory, click here.
- Marshall's, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy. Sally Beauty Supply and a few other stores.
- Burlington's, Kohl's, Old Navy, Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree and a few other stores.
- Premium Outlets Grove City. 130+ name brand outlets. For a mall directory, click here.