2-Day Shopping Weekend to Erie & Grove City, PA
Sep 9-10, 2023
Nov 25-26, 2023 (Black Friday Weekend)
Only $99 deposit to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable if you cancel for any reason by the payment deadlines below.
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
For explanation of the words Double, Triple, Quad & Single click here
7:00 AM Vaughan Carpool
7:30 AM York Mills Station
8:00 AM Mississauga Carpool
8:15 AM Mississauga McDonalds
8:50 AM Appleby Line Carpool @ Hwy 407
9:25 AM Grimsby Carpool
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Fully escorted trip with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during trip.
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with washroom and WiFi.
- One night hotel accommodation at the Holiday Inn Express in Erie, PA.
- One breakfast included.
- Bus transportation to the various shopping venues.
- Complimentary shopping bag and discount coupon book at Premium Outlets in Grove City. (Normally a $7 cost)
- Complimentary WiFi at hotel.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Grimsby 7:35 PM
- Appleby Line 8:25 PM
- Mississauga McDonalds 8:55 PM
- Mississauga Carpool 9:10 PM
- York Mills 9:40 PM
- Vaughan 10:10 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- $99 deposit required to reserve your seats. Deposit is fully refundable if you cancel for any reason by the appropriate deadline for each of the tour dates. See table below.
- Reminder emails will be sent a few days before the due date for the final payment. Final payments are not refundable once paid.
- If the tour has to be cancelled due to travel restrictions or government shutdowns, a full & prompt refund will be done regardless of how many days are left before departure.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty, there is no cost for name changes.
Payment & Cancellation Deadlines
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or some other blanket travel/medical insurance policy, please consider purchasing emergency medical insurance online from CAA or TD Insurance or RBC Insurance or Manulife.
- Millcreek Mall. 10th largest mall in the USA and 2nd largest in Pennsylvania. 2.2 million square feet of space, 165 stores. For a mall directory, click here.
- Marshall's, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Sally Beauty Supply and a few other stores.
- Burlington's, Kohl's, Old Navy, Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree and a few other stores.
- Premium Outlets Grove City. 130+ name brand outlets. For a mall directory, click here.
- Wegman's Grocery Store