3-Day "Black Friday" Christmas Shopping Weekend to Erie & Grove City, Pennsylvania.
Nov 25-27, 2023
Only $99 deposit to reserve your seat. Deposit fully refundable if you cancel for any reason by Thu Oct 12, 2023.
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
For explanation about the words Double, Triple, Quad & Single Please click here
7:30 AM Vaughan Carpool
8:00 AM York Mills Station
8:30 AM Mississauga Carpool
8:45 AM Mississauga McDonalds
9:20 AM Appleby Line Carpool
10:00 AM Grimsby Carpool
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round-trip bus transportation on a deluxe bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- Two nights hotel accommodation at the Holiday Inn in Erie, PA included.
- Two buffet breakfasts included.
- $800 duty-free shopping allowance.
- Stop at duty-free store on return to Canada for duty-free purchases of alcohol, tobacco and other products.
- Bus transportation to all the shopping venues included.
- Complimentary shopping bag and discount coupon book at Premium Outlets in Grove City included. (Normally a $7 cost)
- Fully escorted trip with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during trip.
- All taxes and tips included.
Approximate Return Times
- Grimsby 6:30 PM
- Appleby Line 7:20 PM
- Mississauga McDonalds 8:00 PM
- Mississauga Carpool 8:15 PM
- York Mills 8:45 PM
- Vaughan 9:20 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- $99 deposit required to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable if booking is cancelled for any reason by Thu Oct 12, 2023. Balance is due on Oct 12, 2023 and will be charged automatically if booking is not cancelled.
- If the tour has to be cancelled due to travel restrictions or government shutdowns, a full & prompt refund will be done regardless of how many days are left before departure.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
- US Immigration requires that all travellers MUST have a passport (or Nexus or EDL cards). If you do not have a Canadian or USA passport, please make sure that you have the appropriate permissions or documentation to travel to the USA.
- If you are denied entry to the US, sadly we will have to leave you at the border.
- Sorry but no refunds if you are denied entry.
Emergency Medical/Travel Insurance
- Emergency medical and trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. Getting ill in the USA can be very expensive.
- If you are not covered by a workplace or some other blanket travel/medical insurance policy, please consider purchasing emergency medical insurance online from CAA or TD Insurance or RBC Insurance or Manulife.