Georgian Bay 30,000 Islands Private Lunch Cruise + Heritage Garden & Fire Tower
Sat May 27, 2023
Full refund if you cancel for any reason at least 14 days before departure, by Sat May 13, 2023.
$199 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
8:00 AM Mississauga McDonalds
8:30 AM York Mills Station
9:00 AM Vaughan, Weston Rd & Hwy 7
10:15 AM Newmarket Carpool
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe coach with a washroom.
- Private lunch cruise aboard the MV Chippewa III with Parry Sound Cruise Ships.
- Visit to the Tower Hill Heritage Gardens and Parry Sound Fire Tower after the cruise.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Newmarket 6:50 PM
- Vaughan 7:20 PM
- York Mills 8:00 PM
- Mississauga 8:25 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 14 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 14 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
Tower Hill Heritage Gardens
After our cruise we will visit the Parry Sound Heritage Gardens on Tower Hill. Although this is not a large garden it is notable because it is nestled amongst the trees atop the hill overlooking Parry Sound on Georgian Bay and maintained entirely by local volunteer gardeners! Constructed by the Ontario Forestry Branch in the late 1920’s, the municipally owned garden features a network of original flagstone paths connecting rock gardens, goldfish pond and raised pedestal sundial, all enhanced by flowering shrubs and perennials. There are 6 sections:
- Wildlife Habitat Garden
- Rain Garden
- Lilac Walk
- The Goldfish Pond
- The Tower Rock Garden
- The Sundial Garden
Tower Hill Fire Tower
Located on the grounds of the Heritage Gardens is Parry Sound's 30m high observation tower that provides stunning 360 degree views of the harbour Georgian Bay.
For those so inclined, take the 130 steps up and you will be able to gaze down upon boats, float planes and barges, and the famous Canadian Pacific Railway trestle bridge below you.