Penetanguishene Georgian Bay 30,000 Islands Lunch Cruise + Artisanal Shopping Experience!
IMPORTANT! Please review our COVID-19 Safe Travel Procedures requirements. Click here.
Set sail from Penetanguishene Harbour for a spectacular 2 hour 45 minute lunch cruise featuring the scenic shorelines of Georgian Bay including the world-renowned 30,000 islands. Experience the sparkling water, windswept pines and rocky grandeur of Georgian Bay – the finest cruising area in the northern hemisphere.
A delicious lunch is included. Please see the menu at the bottom of this page.
After the cruise we will be visiting the Newton Street Art Barn, a showcase of artisanal products from more than 200 regional artists, sculptors, crafters and other artisans practicing in all types of mediums and specialties. And of course this is a shopping opportunity since everything you see will be for sale and an opportunity to support your local artists.
Fri June 3, 2022
A second bus will be doing pickups in Mississauga, Vaughan and Newmarket. If you would prefer to book on that bus, please click here.
$185 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe highway bus with washroom.
- 2 hr 45 min lunch cruise on Georgian Bay included.
- Delicious lunch on board the ship included.
- Visit to the Newton Street Art Barn.
- Evening stop at OnRoute Innisfil on way back to Toronto. Dinner on your own.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during the tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- York Mills 5:15 PM
- Scarborough 5:45 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure. without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 12+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
Newton Street Art Barn
Located in Victoria Harbour, the Art Barn opened in June 2015. It provides an opportunity for local artisans to showcase their talents to the public in a pretty, creative, rural storefront.
More than 200 artisans display their products at The Barn. If it can be made by an artistic mind, then it is probably here! Art, sculptures, metalwork, jewellery, coasters, ceramics, clothing, indigenous products, pottery, glasswork, blankets, quilts, macrame, lamps, kitchen products and so much more! The types of items available is far too long to list here in their entirely but we hope you get the idea.
For more information, please visit the Art Barn website. Click here.
Depending on any food service restrictions in effect at the time of this cruise, this lunch will be served on-board the ship either as a buffet or a plated lunch.
The menu will feature: