5-Day Quebec City, Charlevoix & Île d'Orléans Summer Tour
July 16-20, 2023
Only $99 deposit to reserve your seat. Deposit fully refundable if you cancel for any reason by June 2, 2023.
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
For explanation of the words Double, Triple, Quad & Single click here
7:30 AM Mississauga Carpool
7:45 AM Mississauga McDonalds
8:15 AM Vaughan Carpool
8:45 AM York Mills Station
9:10 AM Scarborough Town Ctr
9:40 AM Whitby Carpool Lot
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe highway bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- 4-nights accommodations at the Manoir du Lac Delage resort. Available activities at resort include canoeing & kayaking, cycling, mini-golf, horseshoes, petanque, croquet, basketball, volleyball, outdoor and indoor pools, hot tubs, sauna and the spa. Extra charges may apply to some outdoor activities.
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner included.
- Guided bus/walking tour of Quebec City with local tour guide.
- Guided day trip to the Charlevoix region on the Train de Charlevoix and the stunning scenery as it travels to Baie-Saint-Paul hugging the shores of the St. Lawrence River. Guided tour of the Baie-Saint-Paul with local tour guide. Today's trip also includes a visit to the Charlevoix Emu Farm with food sampling and the Laiterie Charlevoix Dairy & Cheesemaker.
- Guided day trip to Île d'Orléans (Orleans Island), includes a cider tasting at a local ciderie, touring on the island, a visit to the Parc Maritime de St-Laurent and the lookout at St. Francis.
- Visit to Montmorency Falls and you can get up close to its 83-metre-height as it dominates the landscape.
- Visit to the Copper Art Museum and a chance to make your own copper item
- Visits to the Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré,
- Free time to explore Quebec City on your own or simply enjoy the facilities at our resort.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips and taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Whitby 6:55 PM
- Scarborough 7:30 PM
- York Mills 7:55 PM
- Vaughan 8:30 PM
- Mississauga McDonalds 9:00 PM
- Mississauga Carpool 9:15 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- $99 deposit required to reserve your seat. Deposit is fully refundable if cancelled by June 2, 2023. Remaining balance in full is due on June 2, 2023 and will be charged automatically if booking is not cancelled.
- If the tour has to be cancelled due to travel restrictions or government shutdowns, a full & prompt refund will be done regardless of how many days are left before departure.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
Welcome to Quebec City, a stunning destination that is steeped in history, culture, and natural beauty. Explore the cobblestone streets of Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage site that offers a glimpse into the city's rich past. Admire the iconic Château Frontenac and the Citadelle of Quebec, which provide stunning views of the St. Lawrence River. And of course you will have plenty of opportunity to sample the fabulous cuisine of Quebec at the vast array of dining options in the old town.
Train de Charlevoix & Baie-Saint-Paul
The Train de Charlevoix is a scenic train journey that takes passengers on a picturesque route along the St. Lawrence River and through the Charlevoix region of Quebec, Canada. and is a unique and memorable way to experience the natural beauty and charm of Quebec.
We will journey from Quebec City to the charming town of Baie-Saint-Paul, known for its numerous art galleries, artisanal shops, and museums, showcasing the works of local artists and craftspeople.
Île d'Orléans (Orleans Island)
The island, known as the "Garden of Quebec", is still an essentially rural place famous locally for its produce, especially berries, apples, potatoes and wine. Sugar maple stands produce maple syrup and other products.
While on the island we will be visiting Ciderie Verger Bilodeau and doing some cider tasting of ciders made with locally grown apples.
A lovely lunch in a regional cuisine restaurant using local products that is housed in an old flour mill which dates back to 1720 is also included in today's day trip.
Montmorency Falls & Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
The Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré is an important Catholic sanctuary, which receives about a million visitors and pilgrims each year. The building is built in a Romanesque Revival style in the shape of a cross, approximately 100 metres high and about 60 metres wide. It is named after Saint Anne, the patron saint of Quebec.
The Montmorency Waterfall is an awe-inspiring 83 m tall, one and a half times higher than Niagara Falls! You can admire stunning views from the cable car (ticket included as part of your tour) or from the many lookout points throughout the site or from the stairs climbing up the side of the cliff. At the top of the cliff sits the elegant Manoir Montmorency which contains a gift shop and a museum.
Some of the activities available at our resort for free to all guests include mini-golf, horseshoes, croquet, basketball, volleyball, bicycles, canoes, kayaks, indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tubs and sauna, fitness room and games room. Some of the games in the games room have a nominal charge.