Shaw Festival Theatre's "Gypsy" Musical +
Sat July 4, 2020
$189 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- Lunch at the Queenston Heights Restaurant included. See menu below.
- Orchestra level ticket to the Shaw Festival Theatre's production of "Gypsy" at the Festival Theatre included.
- Post-Show "Talk Back" with some cast members included.
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks during the trip included.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All taxes & tips included.
Approximate Return Times
- Appleby Line 7:45 PM
- Mississauga 8:15 PM
- York Mills 8:45 PM
- Vaughan 9:15 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel by Friday May 15, 2020.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received after May 15, 2020.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 10+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
"Gypsy" at the Shaw Festival Theatre
Starry-eyed and blindingly ambitious, Momma Rose pushes her daughters onto vaudeville stages in this landmark Broadway musical with lyrics by Stephen Sondheim.
Momma Rose was the ultimate stage mother. Follow her and her daughters' extraordinary story in this timeless musical about sex, power and longing with legendary songs, including “Let Me Entertain You” and “Everything’s Coming up Roses,” Gypsy remains one of the greatest American musicals.
Orchestra level seats are included as part of this tour!
Queenston Heights Restaurant
Our menu at the Queenston Heights Restaurant is as follows:
All meals come with assorted artisan breads and butter, mixed Niagara baby greens with balsamic vinaigrette, seasonal vegetables & potatoes, seasonal featured dessert, and coffee/tea/milk/soft drinks.
You will be able to select one of the following entrees upon arrival at the restaurant:
After the show, you will have some free time to browse the pretty town of Niagara-On-The-Lake. Check out the cute boutiques or perhaps grab a coffee or a drink at one of the many cafe's and restaurants that line the main street.