2-Day Nature Tour: 2 Great Lakes, 2 Provincial Parks, 4 Great Hikes
July 12-13, 2023
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
For explanation of the words Double, Triple, Quad & Single click here
8:00 AM Vaughan Carpool Lot
8:55 AM Scarborough Town Centre
9:25 AM York Mills Station
10:00 AM Mississauga McDonalds
10:15 AM Mississauga Carpool Lot
To book over the phone,
please call (866) 208-2950
- Fully escorted trip with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during trip.
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with washroom and WiFi.
- One night hotel accommodation in Sarnia, Ontario.
- One breakfast included.
- Admission to Rondeau Provincial Park and Pinery Provincial Park.
- 4 guided hikes with Ontario Parks field naturalists and free time in both the parks.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Mississauga McDonalds 5:20 PM
- Mississauga Carpool 5:35 PM
- York Mills 6:35 PM
- Scarborough 7:00 PM
- Vaughan 7:40 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- Due to the short notice before the tour date, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date (July 5, 2023, 11:59 PM)
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling with Children
- Children 10 & older are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as that for adults.
Rondeau Provincial Park
Immerse yourself in the serenity of Rondeau Provincial Park, a hidden gem on the banks of Lake Erie. With over 11 kilometers of scenic trails, this nature lover's paradise is a haven for hikers of all skill levels.
Traverse through diverse ecosystems, including lush Carolinian forests, tranquil wetlands, and pristine beaches. The park's extensive trail network provides opportunities to spot a wide array of wildlife, from migratory birds to elusive turtles. Capture the stunning vistas from lookout points and be captivated by the harmony between land and water
Pinery Provincial Park
Prepare to be awestruck as you venture into Pinery Provincial Park, a haven of natural splendor situated on the shores of Lake Huron.
The park's signature trail, the Old Ausable Channel Trail, presents a picturesque journey alongside a tranquil river. As you hike, keep your eyes peeled for white-tailed deer, wild turkeys, and a rich variety of bird species.