"Unzipped" Rolling Stones Exhibition Premiere
Also includes Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition and Art Instructor led art class to paint a Rolling Stones themed artwork you take home with you!
IMPORTANT! Please review our COVID-19 Safe Travel Procedures requirements. Click here.
If you have any interest in The Rolling Stones or art or art classes you will find this to be a very interesting music-themed one-day tour. Please click on the play button in the video above to hear directly from Mick Jagger about this exhibit.
The Rolling Stones UNZIPPED is the first international exhibition by and about the world-famous rock band. Following engagements in London, the US, Australia and Asia, the show will now be on at THEMUSEUM in Kitchener for its exclusive Canadian engagement. The exhibition features hundreds of original Stones artifacts and memorabilia including some on loan from the Stones’ private collection and offers the most comprehensive and immersive insight into the band’s nearly sixty-year journey.
Fri Feb 25, 2022
7:30 AM Scarborough Town Ctr
8:05 AM York Mills Station
8:40 AM Vaughan
9:10 AM Mississauga
$199 per person
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe coach with a washroom.
- Admission to the "Unzipped" Exhibition at THEMUSEUM included.
- Admission to the Ronnie Wood Art Gallery Exhibition
- Private art class painting an iconic Rolling Stones image. You get to take your canvas home with you.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
The following are not included in the tour price:
- Lunch. There are numerous dining options within a 1 minute walk from The Museum.
- Any purchases that you make.
Approximate Return Times
- Mississauga 6:25 PM
- Vaughan 6:50 PM
- York Mills 7:25 PM
- Scarborough 7:55 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 7 days before the trip departure date.
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 7 days before trip departure date.
- Your can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 12+ are welcome on this tour. Price is the same as adults.
Ronnie Wood Art Exhibition
Featuring the artwork of Rolling Stones guitarist and acclaimed artist Ronnie Wood, the exhibition is running in parallel with the exclusive Canadian engagement of UNZIPPED.
Curated by Laurel McKellar, Senior Director of Curation, Exhibitions and Program at THEMUSEUM, the exhibition includes over 50 works of art, featuring a combination of original works, prints, and set list works. Original artwork will be for purchase along with signed prints.