Wasaga Beach & Blue Mountain
Today our one-day bus tour from the Toronto area will take you to Wasaga Beach located on the shores of Georgian Bay. Renowned for its stunning sandy shoreline, it stretches over 14 kilometers, making it the longest freshwater beach in the world. The town has a vibrant and lively atmosphere, with numerous cafes, restaurants, and shops lining the shoreline.
You will have a total of about 5 hours of free time in Wasaga Beach BUT if you don't wish to spend all afternoon in Wasaga Beach, we will have an optional side trip to Blue Mountain Village, a pedestrian-friendly area with shops, restaurants, and cafes lining the cobblestone streets as well as a couple of fun activities if you are so inclined including the gondola ride to the top of Blue Mountain and the Ridge Runner mountain coaster.
If you choose to join us on the optional visit to Blue Mountain you will have about 2 hours of free time at Blue Mountain and about 1¼ hours in Wasaga Beach.
Wed July 26, 2023
All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars. All taxes and tips are included!
Youth & Adults • $89 per person
Children 2-10 • $49 per child
8:00 AM Scarborough Town Centre
8:30 AM York Mills Station
9:05 AM Mississauga McDonalds
9:35 AM Vaughan, Weston Rd/Hwy 7
To book over the phone
please call (866) 208-2950
- Round trip transportation on deluxe bus with a washroom and WiFi.
- Visit to Wasaga Beach. Lunch is not included in price of tour, please feel free bring your own lunch and refreshments or purchase something from the many restaurants and cafes in Wasaga Beach.
- Optional side visit to Blue Mountain Village. No extra charge for the visit to Blue Mountain.
- Escorted tour with ShortTrips.ca tour director available during tour.
- All tips & taxes included.
Approximate Return Times
- Vaughan 7:10 PM
- Mississauga 7:40 PM
- York Mills 8:20 PM
- Scarborough 8:45 PM
Deposits, Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
- 100% full refund if you cancel at least 2 days before the trip departure date (by Monday July 24, 11:59 PM)
- Sorry but no refunds if cancellation is received less then 2 days before trip departure date.
- You can transfer your seat to anyone else you know, up to the time of departure without penalty.
Travelling With Children
- Children 2-10 and Youth 11-17 are welcome on this tour. Pricing shown above.